What’s Happening this weekend (29th June – 1st July)
A little list of things happening this weekend in and around Geneva. Have an event you would like to share/something we missed? Please feel free to post details in the comments below.
– Tattyoo Launch Party at Bal des Créateurs
– Inside Techno at La Gravière
– DJ Toots and Guest – Hip-hop/funk at Chat Noir
– The Sonics (USA) at PTR
– Tsack and Nemo at Volt Bar, Have a bite to eat a little drink (or a big one) and dance
– It’s the end of an era for MAD Genève, they are closing their doors (at Rue du Stand) and to celebrate they are throwing a party… Live music all night
– Le Bloc DJ team at La Gravière
– DJ D-Cage & Sumo DJ set at Chat Noir
– All style disco at Le KAB
– Soirée au bord de l’eau at the Tropical Corner. Agent N & Postman will be spinning Reggae tunes, so dance the night away!
– Flea Markets in Plainpalais
– Carouge markets
– EURO 2012 grand final, this will be a HUGE one, so find a fun spot, grab a beer and watch the celebrations (then hear them all night with a flurry of horn blaring cars).
– Vernets Picine has turned into the EURO 2012 head quarters, watch the game on big screen then post match dance the night away with DJ’s.
– Dear Geneva suggestion – Food markets in PlainPalais… Grab some supplies and have a delicious picnic somewhere by the lake
– Dear Geneva suggestion – Take a beautiful CGN boat ride (weather permitting) on the Lake, enjoy the beautiful surrounds and hop of somewhere new for a little look around.
– Dear Geneva suggestion – Why not book a return train journey somewhere new, for example, last Sunday I headed to Montreux for the day, had a look around, hired a peddle boat and picnicked in the middle of the lake and enjoyed the beautiful view… not a bad Sunday as you can see here!
Stuck for things to do? Don’t forget our Sunday Survival Guide, a growing list of Sunday suggestions.