What’s happening… this weekend (22nd June – 24th June)
A little list of things happening this weekend in and around Geneva. Have an event you would like to share/something we missed? Please feel free to post details in the comments below.
– Fete de la Musique starts!! Running all weekend all over Geneva. Check out the website for more event details
– There is plenty happening this weekend at the Chat Noir, Dj’s reggae and more. Starting each night at 23h (except Sunday, starting at 22h), 10CHF entry.
– Euro 2012 Quarter finals – Germany vs Greece at 20h45 – it’s impossible not the hear the celebrations on the street. Most bars are showing the games and there is a large screen set up at Patinoire des Vernets (tram stop Acacias).
– Super Hero weekend at The Zoo, a huge line-up of DJ’s, VJ’s and MC’s.
– Plenty happening this weekend at La Petite Reine – Starts 18h Friday night with Opuswerke and Lionel and Guillaume
– Financial Freedom event at the Uptown Business and Arts Centre
– DJ Hobbs, Geek is chic at Chat Noir
– Euro 2012 Quarter finals – Spain vs France at 20h45
– Fete de la Musique celebration part 2 at Lagravière Acacias
– Super Hero weekend at The Zoo continues
– La Petite Reine – 16h Vide Dressing, 18h Shazzer and Nemo
– Flea Markets in Plainpalais
– Carouge markets
– DJ Artno at Chat Noir
– More concerts at La Petite Reine
– Euro 2012 Quarter finals – England vs Italy at 20h45
– Delicious food markets in Plainpalais
Stuck for things to do? Don’t forget our Sunday Survival Guide, a growing list of Sunday suggestions.