What’s happening… This weekend (25th May – 27th May)
A little list of things happening this weekend in and around Geneva. Have an event you would like to share/something we missed? Please feel free to post details in the comments below.
– Carouge festival continues all weekend… A celebration of things Carouge!
– P.O.P at LaGraviere Acacias – Two local artist will take to the stage for a night of dancing at LaGraviere.
– Beat Factory at Le KAB – Another great night of DJ’s and dancing.
– Reggae/Dub/Dubset at The Zoo
– Cave Ouverts Canton Vaud – This weekend the wineries of Canton Vaud open their doors for a chance to sample their wine… If you missed the Geneva Cave Ouverts, it is a fantastic day and a great chance to sample the local wine.
– Techno Party at LaGraviere
– Afro Beat Night at PTR
– Hardtek Party at The Zoo
– Festival Vision Urbaine – PlainPalais – Festival Showcasing Urban culture through a series of workshops (Graffiti, Writing, Dancing, DJing, Street Fashion).
– Stuck for things to do? Don’t forget our Sunday Survival Guide, a growing list of Sunday suggestions.