What’s happening… this weekend (4th May – 7th May)
A little list of things happening this weekend in and around Geneva. Have an event you would like to share/something we missed? Please feel free to post details in the comments below.
– Mapping Festival!! Check out the website for all the event details.
– La Derniere Soirée at Alhambar… Alhambar are closing for renovations and are hosting a last hurrah the whole weekend (until they open again).
– Vernier Sur Rock – Free music festival in Vernier (10th, 11th and 12th) click here for more details.
– Les Jeux de Genève – Fancy a spot of live sport? Check out the website for all the sporting events taking place around the city this weekend.
– More Mapping Festival
– Last day of the Jopo pop up store
– Alhambar – Final night party dedicated to the 80’s and 90’s!
– Vernier Sur Rock continues
– Cave Ouverts!!!! Wine lovers rejoice… Each year local wineries open their doors to the public, come and try local wine and enjoy beautiful surrounds, we will definitely be there. There are free shuttles provided, check here for all the details and maps… YAY!
– La Ville est a Vous continues this weekend in Sécheron
– Les Jeux de Genève continues
– Stuck for things to do? Don’t forget our Sunday Survival Guide, a growing list of Sunday suggestions.