Remor is fast becoming my favourite place to just sit, have a drink and watch the world and being situated on a busy street, it is the perfect place for people watching.
In the summer the sidewalk is littered with seats but in the winter the warm glow of gold and timber chairs calls you inside for a hot chocolate… On that topic, I must say Remor makes one of the best hot chocolates I have had to date and they are served in beautiful silver and glass cups.
Remor has been previously mentioned on the blog (here) regarding their burger selection. The burgers at Remor are delicious, but if you are in the mood for something lighter they have a massive menu that will cater for everyone.
Short of babbling on about bygone eras, times of elegance and the things I love about Remor, I figured I would keep it short and put it in a list.
Why I love going to Remor;
- Their hot chocolate is divine
- The little details; the beautiful cups, the lights, newspapers on reading stands
- The food is great, their burgers are fabulous, the lunch menu simple and delicious and their deserts are delightfully rich
- Their great tea selection (fresh mint tea served with mint leaves is my favourite)
- Their fresh juice cocktails in summer
Address: Place du Cirque, 3
Telephone: 022 328 12 70
Opening hours: Open every day